Tuesday 13 May 2014

Free Book

Hi all,
 Sorry it's been a long time between posts, but having moved to a house that was badly in need of some tender loving care and a hell of a lot of decorating, time is a commodity I'm short of.

I'm on the last chapter of The Reluctant Pom and hope to get the writing part finished soon. Then the hard work really begins in the form of proofreading.

I can report that sales of my books have been steady over the last few months with a surprising number of people buying A Staffordshire Boy. At the moment it is outselling my fishing books.

Anyway, I've decided to give away a few more free copies of 'BOSSYBOOTS' my humorous novel based on one man's mid-life crisis. If you would like a free copy please click here
I hope you enjoy it and I hope to be increasing the frequency of my posts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment