Tuesday 28 October 2014

The Reluctant Pom Update

Hi all,
I going to have to apologise for the way I ended my last post. I gave many of you the impression that The Reluctant Pom was going to be my last book. Well I can tell you now that it won't be, in fact, I have at least two more books in the pipe line. I won't give any details away yet because they are both in their infancy but they will feature fishing, which is my favourite topic.

I guess I was feeling a bit down after finishing The Reluctant Pom, so I had a temporary downer on writing. When one is writing a book it is on ones mind for months on end, so it shouldn't come as a surprise if ones brain has a dicky fit when it is all over.

 Anyway, I'm pleased to report  that sales of The Reluctant Pom are steady. I don't think it will ever hit the best seller charts, but that was never my intention when writing it. I knew nothing about my parents lives because they never talked about such things. So at least my kids will have a record about my life and others might find my adventures in Australia interesting and too.

No comments:

Post a Comment