Tuesday 11 June 2019

Lilies

Hi all,
I'm still doing the digital painting on my ipad. I'm not getting as much free time as I would like but I'm setting about an hour aside every night.

I have only been doing the digital art for about 5 months and feel that I have made great improvements. Here is a picture of my latest piece.
I think it is good and beyond anything I could have hoped to have done using traditional painting media.

It struck me the the other day that there are very few digital painters around that concentrate on flowers and nature. Most people who take up digital art seem to think that it can only be used to paint skull, dragons, warrior princesses and manga, whatever that is.

I am trying to redress the balance and prove that traditional style art can be done digitally and whats more it is easier.

I have done video of the me painting these lilies and you can see for yourself how easy it is. I used 2 brushes and 6 colours  only. Please take a look and subscribe if you like it.
Thanks for looking. My next one will be of some autumn leaves and a robin,

No comments:

Post a Comment