Sunday 20 October 2019

Tortoiseshells

I have done another butterfly painting in what is going to be a series of four. In my last post I showed you the first one of some painted ladies and I thought it was my best painting so far. Well I think this one is going to run it a close second.
The butterflies are good, but I also like the scabious flowers and the buttercups. It  is beyond my wildest dreams to be able to paint images like this and it is all down to doing it digitally. The combination of ipad and an app called Procreate make it all so achievable. I would love to know what you think, please feel free to comment.

If you would like to see how I painted this image, which includes the copies use of stamp brushes, I have done a short video which shows how it was done.
If you enjoy watching the video please consider subscribing, it cost nothing and if you don't click the bell icon you won't be bothered with reminders. The third in the series will be along shortly

No comments:

Post a Comment