Wednesday 4 December 2019

Red Admirals

Hi all,
I've just done a video of how I painted the two red admiral butterflies and uploaded it to youtube. If you would lke to see how I went about it please click on the link below. If you like what you see please consider subscibing because I will have another video coming along soon.
Here is a decent picture of the actual finished painting. It looks like a lot of detailed work but if you watch the video you will see that it is easier than it looks.


I think that it is amazing how quickly one learns to paint when using digital techniques. I struggled for years with watercolour and, to be honest, I didn't actually produce anything fantastic. I would describe my watercolours has, mediocre. If you want to see how much I have improved since I started painting on the ipad last Christmas, check out the gallery tabs at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment