Tuesday 22 November 2016

Free Book

Hi all,
Just a quick one so that you don't miss out. One of my books, "The Reluctant Pom will be free to download from amazon for the next three days. That is the 22nd until the 24th of November. To get a free copy just click on the books tab at the top of the page then click on the book cover.

In 1967 my father decided that life would be better for his wife and my five siblings if we moved to the other side of the world. I didn't want to go because I was moody 16 years old and desperately wanted to stay in England. However, I had little choice in matter and finished up being a reluctant pom in Melbourne. If you want to find out how I got on, please download the free book and have a good laugh.

On the art side, I'm still working on the illustration that I should be posting soon and I have just braved the cold in the workshop and turned a new style of pen from a wood called wild mango.
I will add this image to the other pens that can bee seen by clicking on the pen's tab.


No comments:

Post a Comment