Friday 3 May 2019

Magnolias

Hi all,
I really am enjoying doing digital art on my ipad. It is the best thing I ever did and I will 100% not be going back to the tradditional methods. I struggled with tradditional methods of painting and couldn't even get close to producing the images that were in my head. However, after going digital I am now a lot closer to producing what I wanted

I no long have to think about what paper to use and wonder if could I do better with more expensive paint or  even more expensive brushes. With just and ipad and an app called Procreate I can make the images that I always desired.

If you are thinking of making the leap into digital art, stop thinking and do it now. Here is a picture of a pair of magnolias that I completed recently.
I couldn'y have got even close to this with watercolours. So, if I can do it so can you. Chuck your brushes in the bin and say goodbye to wishy washy images. Go digital, relax in your favouite armchair with your ipad, put on some mellow music and make art. If you have any question, please ask.

Talking about armchairs, I have just released another video on my Youtube channel, "The Armchair Artist"  in it I show how I painted some bindweed on some trellis.
Please take a look and subscibe if you want to see more. I will try to do a video af every painting I do in the hope that I can inspire others and help them to do digital art. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment