Friday 10 May 2019

The Armchair Artist

Hi all,
Following on from my last post where I showed you my latest digital painting, "Magnificent Magnolias."
I have now done a short video to show how I did it. You will probably be amazed at how simple the whole process is. There was no need to go to a studio or some other shared space and get all the painting paraphernalia out, I did it while sitting in my armchair. How cool is that. Believe me, if you can do a half decent painting with the traditional kit, digital painting will astonish you.

If you want to see what I mean. You can see the differece by comparing the digital vs the tradditional paintings by clicking on the appopriate tabs at the top of the page. Which do you think are the best?

Anyway, If you want any advice about going digital or any other questions or comments please ask. Meanwhile, I will leave you with the link to the video.
Thanks for looking and please subscribe to see more. it doesn't cost anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment